LEAF & BRUSH FALL PICK UP – FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20
The City’s Solid Waste Division will collect up to 20 sacks or bundles of leaves and brush from residential curbsides at this time.
• Place items curbside by 7 am on Friday, December 12th
• Limit 20 sacks and/or bundles per household.
• Sacks and bundles must not weigh more than 40 pounds each.
• Paper lawn and leaf sacks are required for leaves.
• If sacks are sealed, use masking tape only; do not use plastic or duct tape.
• Brush not in paper lawn and leaf sacks must be bundled 4’x2’.
• Branches must not exceed 3 inches in diameter.
• Use twine to secure sacks and bundles; no wire or duct tape is permitted.
• Grass clippings are prohibited.
• Do not place trash in leaf bags or brush bundles.
• If wet weather is forecast, cover sacks/bundles with clear plastic.
IF SACKS AND BUNDLES ARE NOT COLLECTED ON THE SCHEDULED DAY, RESIDENTS MUST CALL 3-1-1 ACTION CENTER (816-513-1313) WITHIN 24 HOURS.
Our Semi-Annual Membership meeting we elected our new Board of Directors for 2020-2021. We want to announce our new Board members:
Beth Boerger, Ellen Cook, Julio Garciga, James Hoelzel, Debra Mohler, Joanetta Rembert, Vonia Smith, and Rita Stockstill. Election of officers will be held Tuesday, December 8, 2020.
November 19, 2020